Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preparation for Language

Following a sequence :

Today I presented a game that consist on following sequence: I use a strip of paper and place some stickers in sequence, for example: ( we use farm animals and I place them on the paper in sequence: cow, sheep, rooster, pig, duck and goat, ) the idea is that they continue the sequence using their visual skills and attention skills, once master the presentation they will know that there is a sequence that can be apply in certain activities, as you prepare the to next  activities that are build in each other. Here are some pictures and unfortunately they are not as good as I thought they would be, they were taken with my IPhone 4 (I thought that the camera was real good, for what I heard about the product apparently is not =(, I think I'm going to start using my Nikon D40 for that matter.






No comments:

Post a Comment